- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off-limits to visitors.
- ALL CRUSIE JOURNEYS ARE IN AC MAK CRUSIE.
- MAP FORMAT FOODING.
- AC TRANSPORT.
Journey StartsReceive from Portblair Airport and transfer to Hotel. Post lunch visit to city tour. LIGHT AND SOUND show at Cellular Jail. ONS Portblair.
Visiting HavlockVisit to Havlock Island by Crusie. Watch one of the world famous beach named RADHANAGAR BEACH. ONS Havlock Island.
Visiting Neil IslandTransfer to Neil Island by Crusie. Post lunch visit to Laksmanpur, Bharatpur- Asia's finest Sunset Point. ONS Neil Island.
Visiting PortblairMorning visit to market and transfer by Crusie. ONS Portblair.
Journey EndsPost breakfast Drop at Airport.
- Accommodation As Per Package
- Food in MAP ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Point of Travel Basis Transport
- All Ac Mak Crusie Journey
- Entry fees, camera charges, laundry services.
- Any personal interest
- Anything not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Pony ride or something else.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found