- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Darjeeling is a town in India’s West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It’s famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s, the city became capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for treks through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Complimentary ropeway ride at Gangtok & Toy Train ride at Darjeeling.
- Above rates are applicable on a minimum of 6 guests(Adult).
Journey StartsPick up from Bagdogra/NJP, Transfer to Gangtok. ONS Gangtok.
Visiting Lake TsomgoGangtok Lake Tsomgo-Babamandir ( optional Nathula Pass ) .ONS Gangtok.
Gangtok SightseeingGangtok Local Sightseeing(12 points). ONS Gangtok.
Return to DarjeelingGangtok-Darjeeling Transfer. ONS Darjeeling.
Darjeeling SightseeingMorning delight-TIGER HILL, Batasia Loop-Toy Train ride(complimentary ).Post-Breakfast Darjeeling Local Sightseeing.
Journey EndsDrop at Bagdogra/Njp.
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Point of Travel Basis Trasport as per your group size.
- Complimentary Ropeway Ride at Gangtok
- Food in AP(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Permit Charges
- Entry Fees, Camera Charges & Laundry Services
- Any Personal Interest
- Anything not Mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Pony Ride or Something Else
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found