- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s, the city became capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for treks through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
Pelling is a small town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim, at the foothills of Mount Khangchendzonga. The late-17th-century Buddhist Sanga Choling Monastery has mountain views. Pemayangtse Monastery features wall paintings, sculptures and a gold-plated statue of Guru Padsambhava. Overlooking a valley, the 17th-century Rabdentse Palace, now in ruins, still has evidence of the king’s bedroom and kitchen.
- Complimentary ropeway ride at Gangtok & Toy Train ride at Darjeeling.
- Above rates are applicable on a minimum of 6 guests(Adult).
Journey StartsPick up from Bagdogra/NJP, Transfer to Gangtok. ONS Gangtok.
Visiting Lake TsomgoGangtok Lake Tsomgo -Babamandir(optional Nathula Pass).ONS Gangtok.
Gangtok SightseeingGangtok Local Sightseeing(12 points). ONS Gangtok.
Return Back DarjeelingGangtok-Pelling Transfer. ONS Darjeeling.
Pelling SightseeingPeeling local sightseeing.
Journey EndsDrop at Bagdogra/Njp.
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Point of Travel Basis Trasport as per your group size.
- Complimentary Ropeway Ride at Gangtok
- Food in AP(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Permit Charges
- Entry Fees, Camera Charges & Laundry Services
- Any Personal Interest
- Anything not Mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Pony Ride or Something Else
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found