- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Established as a Buddhist pilgrimage site in the 1840s, the city became capital of an independent monarchy after British rule ended, but joined India in 1975. Today, it remains a Tibetan Buddhist center and a base for hikers organizing permits and transport for treks through Sikkim’s Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Complimentary ropeway ride at Gangtok & Toy Train ride at Darjeeling.
- Above rates are applicable on a minimum of 6 guests(Adult).
Journey StartsPick up from Bagdogra/NJP, Transfer to Gangtok. ONS Gangtok.
Visiting Lake TsomgoGangtok Tsangu Lake-Babamandir(optional Nathula Pass).ONS Gangtok.
Visiting Yumthang ValleyGangtok-Lachung – a journey to Yumthang Valley.
Gangtok ReturnYUMTHANG VALLEY visit & back to Gangtok.
Gangtok SightseeingGangtok Local Sightseeing(12 points). ONS Gangtok.
Journey EndsDrop at Bagdogra/Njp.
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Point of Travel Basis Trasport as per your group size.
- Complimentary Ropeway Ride at Gangtok
- Food in AP(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Permit Charges
- Entry Fees, Camera Charges & Laundry Services
- Any Personal Interest
- Anything not Mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Pony Ride or Something Else
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found