Shimla Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
- Honeymoon Supplement in Manali ( One time Flower bed Decoration | One Cake | One Candle Light Dinner | Two Glasses of Milk once during the stay ): ₹ 1500/- for Standard 1, Standard 2, Deluxe 1 | ₹ 1800 for Deluxe 2 | ₹ 2000/- For Super Deluxe & Luxury
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (380 Kms)
Journey StartsOn Arrival at Delhi our transporter will meet you and transfer by car to Shimla .Arrive Shimla by evening , check in hotel . Evening free to visit Mall Road after refreshment . Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Shimla (Full Day trip to Kufri & Local )
Visiting ShimlaAfter Breakfast proceed for Full day sight seeing to fagoo Valley, Green Valley , White Flower hall, Halipad , Bhimakali temple, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park & Mini zoo in Shimla by Individual Taxi. In the evening back to Hotel . Free to visit to Mall Road for sovenier Shopping. Overnight stay & Dinner at Hotel.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali
Trip to ManaliAfter Breakfast Drive from Shimla to Manali.Enroute visit Kullu. Evening Checkin hotel.Free to visit Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Manali (local sightseeing )
Manali SightseeingAfter Breakfast go for Half Day sightseeing of Local Manali including Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House, Monasteries,e.t.c. Evening Free for leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 5: Manali (Full day trip to Solang Valley)
Visiting Solang ValleyAfter Breakfast Full day excursion Solang Valley. Evening back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali - Delhi
Journey EndsAfter breakfast check out from the hotel , Later drive to Delhi Arrive Delhi and transfer to Airport/ Railway Station for onward destination.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Manali
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- 5 Breakfast & 5 Dinner
- Pick up & Drop Ex – Delhi
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car(Ac will not work on hills)
- All Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Charges, Fuel Cost Inclusive
- All Hotel Taxes
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any Adventure Activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River Crossing Rafting etc. & Entrance Fees for Any Monument
- Room Heater Charges
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Rohtang Pass & Manaikaran Taxi Cost. Rohtang Pass is Closed on Tuesday
- Anything not Specifically Mentioned Under the Head “Prices Included”
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found