- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Yumthang Valley of Flowers
The Yumthang Valley or Sikkim Valley of Flowers sanctuary, is a nature sanctuary with a river, hot springs, yaks and grazing pasture on rolling meadows surrounded by the Himalayan mountains in the North Sikkim district of Sikkim state in India.
Gurudongmar Lake is one of the highest lakes in the world and in India, located at an altitude of 17,800 ft, in the Indian state of Sikkim. It is considered sacred by Buddhists, Sikhs, and Hindus.
- Complimentary ropeway ride at Gangtok & Toy Train ride at Darjeeling.
- Above rates are applicable on a minimum of 6 guests(Adult).
Journey StartsPick up from Bagdogra/NJP, Transfer to Gangtok. ONS Gangtok.
Visiting LachungGangtok-Lachung – a journey to YUMTHANG VALLEY
Visiting Yumthang Valley and Later to LachenYUMTHANG VALLEY visit & proceed to Lachen
Visiting Gurudongmar LakeVisit Gurudongmar Lake and back to Gangtok.
Gangtok SightseeingGangtok Local Sightseeing(12 points). ONS Gangtok.
Journey EndsDrop at Bagdogra/Njp.
- 5 Night Accommodation
- Point of Travel Basis Trasport as per your group size.
- Complimentary Ropeway Ride at Gangtok
- Food in AP(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Permit Charges
- Entry Fees, Camera Charges & Laundry Services
- Any Personal Interest
- Anything not Mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Pony Ride or Something Else
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found